The method uses two techniques:
- Suction, for effective targeting of treated areas.
- Controlled cooling forces a large percentage of adipocytes cells to apoptosis, a controlled cellular death. Released fatty acids, are naturally removed through the lymphatic system. Clinical studies show that an impressive 25-40% fatty tissue reduction is achieved in 2-4 sessions.
- Controlled heat which forces fat cells to survive, forcing them to excrete fatty acids.
- Non - invasive
- Dissolves localized fat with no side effects
- Decrease fat volume with no side effects
- Without anesthesia
- Permanent impressive results from the first session
- No recovery time is required. After a Lipofreze session you can return to your daily activities
Lipofreze method can be applied throughout the body, except the face and neck. The most popular areas are: abdomen, inner and outer thighs, arms and back. Lipolysis body sculpture.
- Lipo destruction
- Body contouring