Setting new standards.
The new body-jet® evo represents an innovative enhancement to the 1st generation of the proven and reliable body-jet®.
A revolutionary drive system, integrated in the body-jet® evo, allows increased precision, control, intensity and effectiveness of the water-jet. It is possible to perform the liposuction faster and easier allowing the surgeon to harvest medium and large volumes of fat for a more efficient transfer.
Thanks to the gentle effect of the water-jet, the surrounding tissue, nerves and vascular structures remain virtually undamaged. This minimizes the risks involved with liposuction, considerably improves the result and shortens the patient’s convalescence.
Besides the modern and to-date concept of operation with various preset parameters for liposuction and fat transfer, further individual programming options are available.
Usage and benefits
The body-jet® evo is offering a faster and easier liposuction / fat harvesting for a more effective fat transfer of medium and large amounts.
Suitable for small, medium and large fat volumes
- Intelligent water-jet monitoring for • flow • occlusion • air
- Sterile, closed-loop system for fat harvesting
- Innovative suction control for a smooth and safe aspiration
- Reliability thanks to many years of experience in water-jet applications and with the body-jet
Advantages at a glance
Why the body-jet® evo is first choice if you are looking for great results with minimum effort.
- Time saving and high flexibility in the operating room: faster and easier liposuction and fat harvesting thanks to water-jet pulsations in • SHORT • MEDIUM • LONG
- Uncomplicated handling and easy-to-understand user guidance utilizing touch screen technology
- Practical measurement and calculation of the tumescent fluid consumption
- Help information available at any time over the touch screen
- Maintenance-free drive unit and cost effective safety inspections
- A well-matched complete system with WAL applicators, cannulae and LipoCollector®
- Designed to be upgraded for stem cell harvesting and application