Optimized for small amounts
The innovative body-jet® eco has been designed for the precise and gentle removal of small fat tissue volumes that may be used for subsequent autologous fat transfer.
A pulsating water-jet combined with a tissue-sparing, defined vacuum allows harvesting intact and highly viable fat cells from the subcutaneous fat tissue in a gentle way.
The gentle water-jet technology helps to avoid side effects that may develop in the donor area as a result of a “dry”, manual liposuction, as well as damages to the fat cells often resulting from a too- high syringe vacuum.
This jet-assisted fat transfer (J-AFT) procedure is effortless for the physician, with settings fine-tuned to safely and carefully remove fat with ease, while protecting both patients and fat cells from harm.
Usage and benefits
The body-jet® eco is optimized for small amounts in fat transfer
- Time saving in comparison with conventional methods
- Further treatment of the aspirated tissue such as filtration or centrifugation is not necessary
- Optimized for small volumes in fat grafting and liposuction
- Economical to use – your treatment expenses are reduced
- Very fine fat consistency of high viability allows working precisely in small body areas
- Many years of experience in water-jet applications
- Sterile, closed-loop system for fat harvesting
Advantages at a glance
Why the body-jet® eco is first choice when you are looking for great results with minimum effort.
- Easy to transport thanks to its limited weight and ergonomic shape
- Modern design combined with a clear and intuitive operating concept