Wireless and ergonomic device that uses “The Plasma light”, which treats the targeted area, also fractionally, without dissipating heat in adjacent areas. No risk of hyperpigmentation.
The non-invasive Ablase method provides a wide range of applications in cosmetic surgery. It remodels the superficial layer of skin with simultaneous tightening.
Ideal for all areas of face and body.
Ablase method uses ions in a small electric arc similar to a tiny light (ionized gas). Ablase method is ideal to treat epidermal tissue, reducing wrinkles. Ablase method intervenes in areas, where it is difficult to use laser or radio frequency or surgical traditional methods. Ablase method can be used in the areas where B. Toxin is not used. It is a perfect complementary treatment.
- For the patients who do not wish a surgical or invasive procedure
- Without consumables
- Handy, lightweight, transportable
- Blepharo-lifting, non-invasive or minimally invasive at minimum time
- Blepharo-lifting (Non-surgical)
- Shrinking of excess skin everywhere on the face, neck, décolleté and body
- Skin tightening
- Discoloration, white spots, hyperpigmentation
- Stretch marks
- Active acne, acne scars and traumatic scars
- Hypertrophic scars
- Tattoo removal, permanent make up removal
- Crow’s feet attenuation
- Smoker lines attenuation